For Immediate Release: January 18, 2023
Washington, DC—One day before the annual March for Life, members of the House and Senate Pro-Life Caucus held a press conference ahead of introducing two pieces of legislation aimed at protecting mothers and their preborn babies from the Biden administration’s latest anti-mother, anti-pregnancy center bias. Click here for Rev. Harden’s prepared remarks. Click here for Rev. Harden’s 9-Point Protect Women and Children from Abortion Fraud and Injury Plan.
Compared to the $1M in TANF funds pro-life groups might be denied from Biden’s new rule, global abortion giant Planned Parenthood, perpetrating 40% of all U.S. abortions, is treated like a de facto government agency, receiving over $1.8 Billion in federal funding over three years, including $148M from the Department of Health and Human Services.
Biden’s new HHS rule would outlaw distribution of any monies to pro-life non-profits intended to help needy pregnant mothers. Combating the illegal and discriminatory rule, members of both the Senate and House, including Rep. Claudia Tenney (NY-24), introduced Supporting Pregnant and Parenting Women and Families Act.
Medical ethicist and CEO of NY based pro-life medical network, Rev. Jim Harden, celebrated the new bills while present at the DC press conference saying, “Every pro-life American needs to contact their member of Congress, encouraging them to co-sponsor and vote for H.R. 6918.” Rev. Harden’s prepared remarks for the press conference allege systemic sex crime cover-up by the abortion industry, an industry supported by pro-abortion politicians like Biden hoping to ride the coat tails of the abortion problem to victory in 2024.
Congressional leadership and media met with national, pro-life representatives such as Rev. Harden after the press conference where Rev. Harden suggested Congressional next steps to protect moms and babies from abortion fraud and injury such as:
- Conducting investigations into the abortionist(s) that provided the Epstein international sex crime syndicate with abortions.
- Demanding enforcement of the Mann Act by the DOJ, which prohibits the transport of women and minors across state lines with the intention to cover up a sex crime via abortion.
- Investigating abortionists and pro-abortion politicians for largescale illicit chemical abortion drug trafficking, conspiracy to violate the Comstock Act.
- Demanding a comprehensive review from the DOJ on all abortionists providing minors with abortion, especially in cases of sexual abuse and transport across state lines.
- Initiating investigations and indictments of any elected pro-abortion officials or appointees who used or conspired to use their positions of power to violate the 1st and 14th Amendment rights of pro-life entities.
Rev. Harden observed, “Republican politicians have again begun distancing themselves from the abortion issue. Meanwhile, Democrats are again making it a pillar of their campaigns.” Rev. Harden continued, “If Republican Presidential candidates like Donald Trump refuse to talk about the morality of abortion, they should at least talk about the systemic criminality of the abortion industry. Whatever your position on abortion, women should not be put at risk for sex crime cover-ups, fraud, and malpractice. Dobbs put abortion restrictions under the purview of the states. But protecting all people equally remains the purview of the federal government and the Commander and Chief. Any candidate unwilling to address this evil is unworthy of the office.”
Help CompassCare expand to reach and serve even more women seriously considering abortion in NY and across the United States.