Do black lives matter to the abortion industry?
Here are the facts:
- Black women make up approximately 6% of the U.S. population but account for 35% of all abortions.2
- On average, 346 black babies are aborted every day.3
- 17.9 million black babies have been aborted since 1973.4
- If not for abortion, the black community would be at least 32% larger than it is today.5
Two more quick facts:
- The nation’s largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood, has chosen to locate 79% of its offices in minority communities.6
- And they receive over $500 million in taxpayer dollars every year
In light of these facts, is it surprising that the minority black community is bearing the majority of the abortion burden?