How much does abortion cost? Abortion ranges in price from $300 to $2,100.
But what is the total PRICE of abortion?
- The Physical health of the woman is jeopardized – there’s an increased risk of pelvic inflammatory disease and breast cancer.
- Relationships suffer as a decision to abort impacts the father of the baby, the woman’s family, and even close friends.
- The pressure to abort can force a decision contrary to her Identity, requiring her to sacrifice her personal beliefs.
- Abortion is linked to future preterm births which impacts the life and health of any future C
- Each abortion represents $94,000 in increased healthcare costs to society. In contrast, each child born contributes $2.5 million to the Economy over the course of their working life.
Helping a woman seriously considering abortion have her baby is the greatest investment in the future you can make. Go to RealAbortionNews.com/donate to learn how you can give.