Abortion Expansion Is a Major Issue of Concern in This Election
Just 60% of New York’s total population is registered to vote. In the 2010 election, less than half of registered voters went to the polls.
This means that 18% of the population is deciding the fate of the remaining 82%
And nearly 75% of the Christian community does NOT vote on at all!
Here is what you can do:
- Find out if you are registered! The voter registration rolls get purged periodically. If you have moved, or have not voted in a while, it is likely you are no longer registered.
- Register! The deadline to register is October 10.
- Encourage others to do the same.
- Get informed by checking out where your candidates stand on the issues important to you.
- Vote! Find out where you are registered and go there Tuesday, Nov 4th.